All return inquiries must be sent to email@example.com for approval before sending your items. If a package is sent without approval we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange.
- Please note that all yarn is hand-dyed and the color will not look identical to the photos. Colors may also look different depending on the device that you are using. If you wish to make a return because of the color, it must be shipped back within 30 days. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you received free shipping, the shipping cost will also be deducted from your refund.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure enough yarn was purchased at the same time for the same project to ensure skeins match. If you purchased yarn at separate times for the same project and skeins do not match, that is the customer's responsibility.
- Hand dyed yarn will need to be purchased all at once to ensure color consistency. Similar to when buying paint, the mixtures and recipes can vary drastically.
- If there was an error on our end, we will issue a refund and take care of all shipping costs. However, if 30 days do pass you will be eligible for store credit only.
- An error on our end would be if your sales receipt does not match the package that you received.
- Returns need to be shipped USPS. We recommend getting tracking and insurance. The customer is responsible for the return once shipped. If the return gets lost in the mail or does not get delivered we cannot issue an exchange or refund. Exchanges are subject to a $15+ shipping cost. The customer is responsible for both shipping costs.
- Please read below for our full return policy.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (okay if plastic was opened). Yarn cannot be cut or wound. Tags must be present and untorn, original condition.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable products such as patterns, Face Masks, Wound Yarn, Special Dyed yarn, & Custom orders.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
* If you received free shipping, the shipping cost will also be deducted from your refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Additionally, exclusive colors are also non-refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for the shipping exchange address.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided your return approval email.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Ensure all billing and shipping address information is accurate. If the billing and/or shipping address entered is incorrect, it will be your responsibility to pay for another shipping label for reshipment.